“Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin”. Zechariah 4:10
So much growth happens in the quiet, consistent, and unseen moments of our lives. Small seeds of obedience that when tended well grow into a flourishing life.
This season I’m saying yes to
- walks around the block
- watching the sunrise
- meditating on scripture
- vulnerable prayers
- whole foods
- sauna time
And yet, we focus on the big and flashy blooms and how to get them to grow as patiently as possible.
As I type this it’s snowing…yes in April apparently Winter hasn’t left the midwest yet. And while the rest of the world is celebrating the signs of Spring, oh the glorious daffodils and lilacs that are right around the corner.
And as much as my heart longs for the warmth and sunshine of spring, I’m finding ways to delight in this day. To let go of the comparison and make small steps toward the life I want to live.
Favorite March Moments:
- Bike tune-up and get ready for SPRING!
- Plan my HOME gardens (build a new raised bed for all the dahlias)
- SRT Armor of God study
- Celebrate Spring & make memories with family and friends (hot cross buns, Easter eggs, A & V birthdays, J&M birthdays…)
Weekly Action Items
- Delight Date (Friday afternoon/evening)
- Dog Park
- Yoga (hot yoga or YMCA)
- Morning Pages
- Walk & Podcast (loving THIS one right now)
- Capture the delight