Happy April my friends!
It’s sunny here in the midwest and I’m feeling all the Spring vibes- a fresh start and new season. This year one of my goals is to capture and enjoy the every day, glorious in the mundane. I typically will only record the monumental, big events and if 2020 taught me anything it is that there is beauty in the everyday.
I’ve been doing this by recording in my The Next Right Thing guided journal each Saturday morning. One of my favorite rhythms has been capturing my “These are the days of” list… It’s a chance to reflect on the previous week/month/season and prepare to start fresh. A big part of living well is making time to reflect on where you have been.
Questions to reflect on…
- What brought you joy?
- What was beautiful?
- What was ordinary?
- What was an regular rhythm?
- What made you grow?
- What did you learn?
- What do you want to remember?
So, before I jump into my April goals I wanted to capture a list of the beauty and joy I lived during the month of March.
These are the Days of…
Monthly Action Items
- Ammend soil for home gardens & plant rose garden
- Read 2 life-giving books. (I’m currently enjoying Freely and Lightly by Emily Lex and The Listening Path by Julia Cameron. )
- 2020 Taxes…:-o
- 10 day hot yoga pass at Sweatshop in Oconomowoc!
- Schedule content retreat day with J&D!
- Swim and Sauna (yay for the sauna reopening!!)
- Weekly Examen
- Greenhouse therapy
- Media-Free Monday
- Walk or Coffee with a friend
- Hit steps goal
- H20 before coffee
- Write the Word-Gospels